For the winter lay up period the marina offers approximately 100 hard standing spaces for vessels ranging from 20-45 feet in length. It is adviseable to make sure your boat is properly winterized in advance of any bad weather to keep your boat in top condition ready for the spring.
Hard standing spaces are limited so it is adviseable to book early by completing a winterizing form, a copy of which can be found at the link below..
If you require any winterzing advice please contact the engineers at Acaster Marine
Some winter tips:
- Make sure the engine is drained or has
been winterized appropriately. Follow the
- Check antifreeze mix is strong enough in
- Close sea cocks if staying afloat to
- Make sure the batteries are on charge or
- Remove canopies and replace with older
winter canopies or tonneau covers if you
have one. We can experience high winds over the winter. Be aware of the weight of snow
- Leave a dehumidifier, moisture crystals
or small heater running to prevent
damp inside the cabin
- Remove and stow cockpit upholstery to prevent them going mouldy