York Marina has great array of facilities on site that are looked after by a dedicated team of staff. We have moorings and berths available for many types of boats ranging from small inland river cruisers to large 60ft steel barges.
To experience the facilities for yourself please call in and speak to our knowledgeable staff who will be able to any answer any questions you may have. We can also give you a visitor pass so you can peruse the marina at your leisure.
If you have any further questions or queries please call us on 01904 621021 or use the enquiry form on the right.
York Marina Facilities Image Gallery – Please click on the page numbers below to view further photographs:
York Marina Facilities:
- Over 320 moorings/berths in a safe secure environment. All can be accessed in times of flood.
- Riverside moorings for narrowboats and wide beam barges on the river Ouse with access to all the marina facilities.
- Underfloor heated shower block with individual family cubicles with their own w.c wash basin, shower and hair dryer. The shower block also contains a coin operated laundry.
- Secure gated berth holders entrance with 24/7 secure card and remote key fob access (deposit required)
- Large boat hardstanding and storage area for the lay up period with spaces for over 150 boats
- Boat hoist lifting service for pulling out and chocking ashore, boat transportation and boat launching via our slipway
- Wi fi internet access over the marina
- York marinas The Waterfront Cafe Bar overlooking the river Ouse
- Chandlery and store for your boating essentials, provisions and bottled Calor gas
- 240v Electric and water to each berth. We are implementing new smart card bollards across the marina as part of our continued investment
- Both petrol and diesel sold from our fuel pontoon
- Coin operated pump out station that can be used 24/7
- Children’s out door play area located in the marina
- Marine engineers on site for servicing, repairs and upgrades
- New, used and brokerage boat sales with dedicated sales pontoon and hard standing area
- RYA inland training centre and onsite instructor
- Day boat hire from a modern well kept fleet
- Small caravan site with great views overlooking the river
- Ample car parking
- Shallow angle slipway for ease of launching or recovery