How we are Re-Opening
We are slowly trying to re-open following the Governments current advice surrounding the Coronavirus epidemic. We will continue to update this page as restrictions are lifted. We have put social distancing measures in place for everyones safety. Please do not travel or book any appointments with us if you are feeling unwell or you think you may have the virus.
We are currently opening our marina office with a small team 9am-5pm Tuesday-Saturday. Our phones are manned during this time, you can leave a message out of hours or please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org if you need to contact us.
Due to the current restrictions we are only open as follows. WE ARE CURRENTLY NOT OPEN TO THE GENERAL PUBLIC.
- We are open for berth holders to use their boats but they are not permitted to stay overnight obviously observing all current guidance on social distancing etc.
- Boat lifting and workshop activities are now commencing. Please contact us with any requirements.
- The marina reception and chandlery is open for sales and enquiries.
- We are open for fuel sales, please call in advance to book in as we do not want an influx of boats on the same pontoon. Payments are to be made by card only please!
- Boat sales and viewings can commence on an appointment only basis.
The following parts of the marina that are still closed are as follows.
- Toilet and public shower facilities are to remain closed.
- The restaurant and café is to remain closed.
- Boat Hire is not allowed.
- The caravan site is unable to operate. If you have any current bookings you are unsure about please contact us.
If you are unsure about anything please contact us on 01904 621021 or e-mail email@example.com