York Marina is an adult-only site located on the riverside village of Naburn near York, which provides a unique location for a unique holiday experience. A fully-equipped floating lodge moored on a quiet section of the marina.
Immerse yourself in all the comforts of a traditional lodge but with the ambience of water gently lapping all around you and look out through the portholes to the range of boats moored alongside, truly the best of both worlds!
Step through the bi-fold doors and relax outside on the deck with a sundowner and take in the gentle comings and goings on the marina before stepping back inside for a home cooked meal in the fully equipped kitchen. Alternatively a short stroll will take you to the fabulous Waterfront Cafe where you can watch the world go by in superb surroundings with a coffee or something a little more interesting!
With York only 4 miles away its a short trip to discover England’s second most popular city for tourists, with it’s rich history from the Vikings, York Minster and variety of boutique shops and eateries.
- Flat Screen TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Kitchen including microwave, oven/hob, dishwasher, combined fridge/freezer
- Bed linen, duvet and towels provided
- Beds made up for your arrival
- Double glazed and centrally heated
- En-suite shower
- No pets
- No smoking
- Please note the lodge is accessed via a stairway and gangway and would not be suitable for those with mobility issues.
- Eco friendly dishwasher products, shampoo toilettries provided